SPOKANE, Wash. - UPDATE: The Spokane County Medical Examiner's Office has identified the woman who died as 67-year-old Deborah Keith. Her death was a suicide.
Spokane Police are investigating a body that was found near the Bowl and Pitcher in Riverside State Park.
It's not clear yet how the person's body got there or how long it has been there. KXLY4 crews on the scene see a body, covered in a tarp several feet away from the Spokane River.
We have a crew on the scene and will bring you more information as soon as we get it.
- Forum seeks to end child abuse, increase affordable childcare in Spokane
- Spokane firefighter with legacy of protecting firefighters remembered
- Vanessa Behan Crisis Nursery provides safe, confidential temporary childcare
- The impacts of child abuse, through the eyes of an officer
- Daycare worker fights for better access to childcare after death of Caiden Henry
- Kxly4 Extreme Team gets to work renovating Project ID