MEDIMOUNT, Idaho - Phone service was restored around 4 p.m. Monday to people living in the Medimount area.
Over 260 homes between Cataldo and the Highway 97/Highway 3 interchange were originally affected by the outage, which also impacted 911 services.
Frontier said the problem stemmed from a buried line. Crews dup up all lines to find the break.
The Sheriff's Office issued a reverse 911 for the area, which includes hard lines and cell phones. The call reached 262 property owners, but it is not known how many residents were affected by the outage.
- SPD looking for missing 75-year-old woman
- Police arrest ten time convicted felon during traffic stop
- Police set up perimeter searching for wanted suspect in Spokane Valley
- Riverside State Park soon to offer two new cabins
- Formerly homeless woman stands by Sen. Cantwell in push for affordable housing
- SPD investigating drive-by shooting near Chelan and Ash