SPOKANE, Wash. - One of three suspects charged with stealing the purse of a Freeman High School parent during the chaos of September's shooting has pleaded guilty.
Court documents indicate Renee C. Mann has entered a guilty plea for one count of second degree theft (other than a firearm or motor vehicle) and one count of identity theft in the second degree.
Mann and her co-defendants Nicole Jensen and Larry Flett were charged with the purse theft, but also for using stolen credit cards to buy personal items. The purse also contained several checks worth tens of thousands of dollars.
Mann, Jensen and Flett all entered not guilty pleas during their arraignments. Each was facing numerous counts of various types of theft.
Mann is scheduled for a sentencing hearing in December. Jensen and Flett are still scheduled to begin trials on November 27.
- March For Our Rights in Sandpoint counter-rally to March For Our Lives
- Small caliber casings found in locker room at Shadle Park High School
- Northwest Pet Expo gives local rescue groups chance to match animals in forever homes
- Air 4 Adventure: Spring skiing at Silver Mountain
- WSU sues over Cosmic Crisp
- WSDOT extends studded tire removal deadline to April 15