ODESSA, Wash. - Odessa Police Department took to Facebook to warn parents to check their child's candy before they eat it.
An Odessa child found a t-pin in their Almond Joy candy bar after trick-or-treating Tuesday night.
The child's parents reported it to the Odessa Police Department. Police ask if you find anything similar in your child's candy, to let them know.
- EWU police looking for person of interest in sexual assault case
- Urgent need for Habitat for Humanity volunteers
- Spokane Fire Dept. responds to heavy smoke coming from N. Spokane home
- One shot in Hillyard drug deal, suspected shooter detained
- Small earthquake shakes NW Montana
- Thousands turn out for Women's March