LAKE TAHOE, Calif. - A 1992 Pullman High School graduate died in an accident involving explosives intended for avalanche control at a Lake Tahoe resort.
42-year-old Joe Zuiches of Olympic Valley California was killed yesterday morning while working as a ski patrol member at the Squaw Valley ski resort.
Resort officials say the accident involved the detonation of an explosive charge.
Authorities are investigating.
- Kootenai County man sentenced for insurance fraud
- Spokane KinderCare centers collecting coats and blankets for those in need
- New WSU study shows adults with disabilities benefit from ACA
- Man killed after two car crash on U.S. Route 95
- The Last Jedi opens in Spokane
- Moose rescued after getting tangled in swing set