AUBURN, Wash. - Update: Washington State Patrol reports that Aleionna Wilson was found safe.
Original story: Keep an eye out for a child believed kidnapped in Western Washington that could be in danger.
14-month-old Aleionna Wilson was abducted from daycare on Friday, December 16.
She's believed to be with her father, Aleiondro Wilson, 37.
The two were last seen in North Power, Oregon, and they may be on their way to Texas.
Aleionna's mother thinks Aleiondro could be armed with a handgun and he has made suicidal comments.
Aleionna is 2'0", 27 lbs., with short curly black hair. She was last seen in a pink coat and pajamas.
Aleiondro is 5'9", 140 lbs., and was last seen wearing a black zip up jacket and black sweatpants.
They are believed to be in a 2004 tan Chevy Tahoe with license plate AXS6810. The Tahoe is believed to be pulling a Uhaul trailer.
If you see either of them, call 911 immediately.
- UGM Student Impact Center aims to help Spokane's at risk youth
- Newport marchers protest proposed smelter
- One killed, two injured in head-on crash near Deer Park
- Students compete in "Hack-a-thon"
- Restaurant week opens with a bang, chefs prepping for busy night two
- Hero dog shot three times trying to save family