GRAHAM, Wash. - Two suspects have been arrested following the shooting of two students outside a high school in Graham, Washington.
KOMO reports that a getaway car has also been located in connection with Tuesday's shooting at Graham-Kapowsin High School. The male students shot were hospitalized and expected to survive. One of the students was found in a parking lot near the football field. The other student was found inside a locker room.
Pierce County Sheriff's spokesman Ed Troyer said the shooting happened outside the school at the scene of a prearranged fight. But before the fight started, someone in the getaway car fired multiple rounds, hitting the two students. Troyer said one of the two victims may have been a bystander who had no knowledge of the fight.
- The Last Jedi opens in Spokane
- Moose rescued after getting tangled in swing set
- Beloved Crescent building Christmas window displays are back
- Cryptocurrency craze
- Spokane Park Board votes to create cross country skiing trails near golf course
- More people misuse disabled parking spots in winter months