COEUR D'ALENE, Idaho - Starting today at 10:00 a.m., people in the Coeur d'Alene area can order food from over a dozen favorite local restaurants, and have it delivered by an UberEATS driver!
"We're partnering with a bunch of terrific restaurants in and around Coeur d’Alene, so customers can now get the food they love quickly and conveniently, no matter what they like best," said David Rutenberg, UberEATS general manager.
To order food, just download the free UberEATS app. It's available for both iOS and Android.
Some of the restaurants participating in the Coeur d’Alene service include Caruso's Chelle Caruso, The Local Deli, Sweeto Burrito and The Triple B Blackhills BBQ on Best.
Food prices are set by the restaurants themselves and Uber adds a booking fee of $4.99. Just like with Uber's rideshare application, customers will always see prices upfront so they know what they'll be paying before they order.
After launch today, the UberEATS Coeur d’Alene service will be available in all of downtown, as far south as Twin Beaches, north to Hayden Lake, and west to State Line.
UberEATS is now offered in more than 130 cities in 29 countries, and the number of customers using the platform continues to grow.
- Moscow seeks nominees for 2018 Mayor's Earth Day Awards
- Groups oppose Senate candidate's planned rally, citing safety concerns
- Dog shot twice after giving birth to litter of puppies
- Closing statements expected Thursday in Soderberg trial
- Donors needed for additional projects at Riverfront Park
- Bee causes rollover accident on Idaho Highway 7