CLARK FORK, Idaho - UPDATE: ISP has issued a correction, clarifying the passenger Jamy L. McCoy was wearing a seat-belt at the time of the crash.
They've also clarified that all three children were injured, one was airlifted to the hospital.
Two people are dead following a crash in Clark Fork Idaho. Idaho State Police says the crash happed around 4:55 p.m. in the 500 block of Spring Creek Road.
Troopers say Vicki S. Dettwiler-Hunter, 39, of Clark Fork, was driving a Nissan Sentra northbound when she crossed the center line and hit a truck head on.
Dettewiler-Hunter and passenger, Jamy L. McCoy, 57, of Cape Canaveral, Florida, were not wearing seat belts and were pronounced dead at the scene.
Two of the three juveniles in the back of the Sentra were wearing seat belts. The driver of the other vehicle was also wearing a seatbelt. Their conditions are unknown at this time.
- Historic home tours in the Corbin Park Historic District
- Crews fighting 2nd alarm fire in downtown apartment building
- Everyone safe, one detained in domestic violence situation south of CDA
- Moscow business groups to host educational event open to all ages, tickets available now!
- Monday morning's top stories
- Honor Flight Monday 'the best thing that has ever happened' to local veterans