HAYDEN, Idaho - The Kootenai County Sheriff's Office arrested a man who they suspect robbed a bank Monday in Hayden.
A man was captured by surveillance camera robbing the Hayden branch of Bank CDA around 3:50 Monday afternoon. Investigators sent out pictures, clearly showing the man's face as he committed the robbery. They also released a description of his getaway vehicle, a white Oldsmobile Alero with no license plates.
Just after midnight Tuesday, investigators announced they'd arrested 34-year old Charles R. Bartkowiak of Hayden. They believe he was acting alone.
He was arrested on a $100,000 warrant for Robbery and Burglary.
As bald eagles converge on Lake Coeur d'Alene, biologist warns of lead bullet use
Nez Perce County Sheriff's Office cracks down on drunk driving
- As bald eagles converge on Lake Coeur d'Alene, biologist warns of lead bullet use
- Christmas inflatable decorations slashed
- Toddler learns to snowboard before first birthday
- Spokane Democrats say Alabama special election gives hope for 2018
- Band members charged with raping woman released from jail
- Grant County deputies searching for missing teenager