KOOTENAI COUNTY, Idaho - The Post Falls Driver Licensing Office re-opening has been delayed until late August due to vendor issues.
The Idaho Transportation Department indicated that installation of computers, cameras, testing stations, and other required equipment has been delayed. The Kootenai County Sheriff's Office will continue to provide updates.
The Kootenai County Drivers Licensing Office, located at 451 Government Way in Coeur d’Alene will continue to service Drivers Licensing needs Monday – Friday 7:30 a.m.-5:30 p.m. Also, please visit the Sheriff’s Office- Drivers Licensing webpage for updates and Drivers Licensing information.
- BREAKING: SPD investigating after body found downtown
- Pullman businesses raise money to fight mental illness
- Kootenai County Jail population hits record high
- Investigation prompts several search warrants at Red Top motel in Spokane Valley
- Idaho senator's reaction stirring up social media
- Wolf Creek Lodge Steak House closing its doors