HAYDEN, Idaho - Post Falls Police and the Kootenai County Sheriff's Office released another video of someone using Bo Kirk's debit card at an ATM on the night Kirk went missing.
Kirk, 41, went missing around 7 p.m. Saturday after he left work in Post Falls. Two hours later, his pickup truck was found engulfed in flames at the 23,000 block of North Rimrock Road.
Kirk's body was found Tuesday in Coeur d'Alene National Forest approximately eight miles from where his truck was located.
Withdrawals were made from two different Hayden banks from Kirk's bank account the night he went missing. One at 8:44 p.m. on Saturday night, the other at 8:46 p.m.
The new video shows one person using Kirk's card at an ATM at a U.S. Bank in the Hayden area.
The Post Falls Police confirmed that this is now a homicide investigation at a press conference on Wednesday. The FBI has joined the case.
If you have any information on this case, call Post Falls Police at 208-773-3517.
- 17-time convicted felon arrested for possession of stolen firearm
- Exclusive: Freeman students share plans to deliver message to community on National Walkout Day
- Man turns himself in for first-degree murder of roommate
- Trying to get to a business on N. Monroe? There's a map for that
- SFD goes door-to-door in West Central to talk health education
- Exclusive: Spotlight on Freeman High School