HAYDEN, Idaho - Post Falls Police and the Kootenai County Sheriff's Office released another video of someone using Bo Kirk's debit card at an ATM on the night Kirk went missing.
Kirk, 41, went missing around 7 p.m. Saturday after he left work in Post Falls. Two hours later, his pickup truck was found engulfed in flames at the 23,000 block of North Rimrock Road.
Kirk's body was found Tuesday in Coeur d'Alene National Forest approximately eight miles from where his truck was located.
Withdrawals were made from two different Hayden banks from Kirk's bank account the night he went missing. One at 8:44 p.m. on Saturday night, the other at 8:46 p.m.
The new video shows one person using Kirk's card at an ATM at a U.S. Bank in the Hayden area.
The Post Falls Police confirmed that this is now a homicide investigation at a press conference on Wednesday. The FBI has joined the case.
If you have any information on this case, call Post Falls Police at 208-773-3517.
- Census estimates show median household income gains in Idaho
- Rising rents becoming an issue in Spokane County
- Morning Sprint: Dec. 11
- Small town band performs in 50 states in 12 days
- Children in need pair up with law enforcement to buy gifts for families
- Unprecedented success for 2017 Christmas Tree Elegance