KELLOGG, Idaho - The Kellogg Police Department is searching for an elderly endangered female, Karen Orchard.
Karen is believed to be in the first stages of Dementia, and was last seen on March 24, 2017 by her neighbors at around 2:00 p.m.
Karen doesn't drive and does not have a car. Police believe she may be hitchhiking, as she has done this in the past.
- Toddler learns to snowboard before first birthday
- Spokane Democrats say Alabama special election gives hope for 2018
- Band members charged with raping woman released from jail
- Grant County deputies searching for missing teenager
- Geminid meteor shower has arrived
- Regal Cinemas offering Cheetos popcorn