KOOTENAI COUNTY, Idaho - The Kootenai County Sheriff’s Office is seeking the public’s assistance with any information regarding a suspicious fire.
The Sheriff’s Office is investigating a suspicious fire that completely destroyed the Skitwish warming hut off Forest Service Rd 202 near Marie Saddle. The fire occurred sometime between November 19th 6:30pm and November 22nd 12:30pm.
During this time frame a red or maroon 1990’s Ford Ranger, or similar type pickup, was seen leaving the area at a high rate of speed occupied by two people. The vehicle was also observed driving around a secured gate in the Wolf Lodge area.
Those who may have any information regarding this incident are urged to contact Detective M. Zirker at the Kootenai County Sheriff’s Office 208-446-2257 or via email at email@example.com.
Please reference Kootenai County Case #16-33210.
- Wednesday's Child: Daniel
- 8 pounds of meth, 75 guns seized in federal raid
- Mumps confirmed in Grant County healthcare worker
- SCSO warns of sex offender in Spokane
- Spokane community gathers to celebrate lighting of first candle of the Menorah
- First inmate released to Spokane with library card in hand