COEUR D'ALENE, Idaho - The City of Coeur d'Alene will place more than three miles of new asphalt on streets throughout the city through mid-August. Drivers are urged to use caution while driving in construction areas.
The new asphalt will be placed at Front Avenue and portions of its side streets between 8th and 21st streets, Hanley Avenue between Ramsey Road and Highway 95, and Dalton Avenue between N. Stafford Road and N. Pleasant Way.
Residences within these zones will be notified of the details of the work.
The 3.31 miles of asphalt overlay work is being done by Poe Asphalt Paving for $529,767.
- UGM Student Impact Center aims to help Spokane's at risk youth
- Newport marchers protest proposed smelter
- One killed, two injured in head-on crash near Deer Park
- Students compete in "Hack-a-thon"
- Restaurant week opens with a bang, chefs prepping for busy night two
- Hero dog shot three times trying to save family