POST FALLS, Idaho - A Coeur d'Alene man died in a single car crash early Friday morning.
Around 2:00 a.m. Idaho State Police said a black BMW was speeding in the area of 4th Avenue and Seltice Way in Post Falls. While negotiating the a slight curve, the driver lost control of the car and went off the right shoulder. ISP said the car hit a boulder and then rolled, finally coming to rest in a field.
Patrick Sparr, 23, died on scene. Derrick Starke, 23, was treated for minor injuries and released. ISP said no seatbelts were in use. It is unclear who was driving the car.
- K9 Kahn locates stolen gun ditched by fleeing suspect
- Wolves poached in northeast Washington
- Washington medical partnership shapes future of medicine
- Spokane to open new Community Court following downtown success
- Ice ribbon hosts cheap skate night
- Organizations look to reinvigorate urban culture trail in downtown Spokane