COEUR d'ALENE, Idaho - The City of Coeur d'Alene is hosting an open house next Wednesday where attendees can learn more information about the Downtown Parking Garage Project.
The project is a partnership between the City of Coeur d'Alene and its urban renewal agency, ignite CDA.
The garage will create nearly 400 additional parking spaces downtown for residents and visitors and help advance development downtown north of Sherman Avenue.
Staff members from the City of Coeur d'Alene, board members and staff from ignite CDA, and Miller Stauffer Architects will be at the open house to field questions and discuss the garage.
The open house will start at 6 p.m. on July 12 inside the Coeur d'Alene Public Library's community room on 702 E. Front Ave. Refreshments will be provided.
- Census estimates show median household income gains in Idaho
- Rising rents becoming an issue in Spokane County
- Morning Sprint: Dec. 11
- Small town band performs in 50 states in 12 days
- Children in need pair up with law enforcement to buy gifts for families
- Unprecedented success for 2017 Christmas Tree Elegance