COEUR D'ALENE, Idaho - All fives vessels from Lake Coeur d'Alene Cruises were fired up and filled with eager eclipse viewers Monday morning.
Five weeks ago, the sales staff thought they might sell one hundred tickets, but they sold 800 in a matter of days.
For $9.50, cruise participants received a 2 hour trip around the lake, complimentary eclipse shades, and access to two full bars. In addition to the glasses and beverages, the cruisers were treated to an education.
- UGM Student Impact Center aims to help Spokane's at risk youth
- Newport marchers protest proposed smelter
- One killed, two injured in head-on crash near Deer Park
- Students compete in "Hack-a-thon"
- Restaurant week opens with a bang, chefs prepping for busy night two
- Hero dog shot three times trying to save family