SANDPOINT, Idaho - Idaho State Police are investigating a late night accident that killed two people on Tuesday, and left two others injured.
ISP said a car collided head on with a semi truck just south of Sandpoint around 10:25 p.m.
The two passengers in the car were killed. ISP identified one of the victims as 31-year-old Tasha L. Coffman-Saeburn. ISP is working to notify the deceased male's next of kin.
The two passengers in the semi were taken to Kootenai Health to be treated.
ISP said the crash blocked the road for over five hours.
They ask anyone who may have seen the crash, or the moments leading up to it, to call ISP at 208-209-8620.
- Spokane autism conference features special guest from Sesame Street
- White supremacist decal found at Gonzaga University
- City hoping to re-open ice ribbon in early March
- Spokane Valley family escapes house fire thanks to help from good Samaritan
- Social media threat directed toward 'SHS' in Ohio, not Spokane
- Free Fun Friday events