HAYDEN, Idaho - Kootenai County Sheriff's detectives are investigating the scene of a body found in the Coeur d'Alene National Forest.
Just after noon on Tuesday, deputies were called to the Hayden Creek area for reports of a body. Two men came across the dead male while traveling through the area.
Forest Service Road 437, also known as Hayden Creek Road, is closed between E. Hayden Lake Road and Forest Service Road 206.
The identity of the body and the manner of death are not being released at this time.
- Woman crashes into complex after hitting gas instead of brakes
- Detectives investigating rape and assault work to identify female
- Visitors trespassing in dangerous Rattlesnake Ridge area
- Fleet Feet to open doors in Kendall Yards Thursday
- Early morning hit and run knocks down power pole
- Post Falls man wanted by task force