HAYDEN, Idaho - Two people are in custody in connection with the murder of William "Bo" Kirk.
Kootenai County Sheriff's detectives have one man in custody who will be charged with homicide, and another man in custody who will face related charges.
The names of the suspects are not being released at this time.
- Forum seeks to end child abuse, increase affordable childcare in Spokane
- Spokane firefighter with legacy of protecting firefighters remembered
- Vanessa Behan Crisis Nursery provides safe, confidential temporary childcare
- The impacts of child abuse, through the eyes of an officer
- Daycare worker fights for better access to childcare after death of Caiden Henry
- Kxly4 Extreme Team gets to work renovating Project ID