WALLACE, Idaho - Shoshone County Deputies arrested a man and seized 181 marijuana plants with a street value of $452,500.00 from an indoor marijuana grow operation Monday.
A deputy responded to a complaint from a resident at 69 Caron Court in Wallace, Idaho. He noticed a strong smell of marijuana. The Shoshone County Drug Task Force obtained and executed a search warrant, and located an indoor marijuana grow operation.
Along with the marijuana plants, several pounds of marijuana, drug paraphernalia, and several firearms were seized.
42-year-old Umberto M. Caron was arrested for Manufacturing of Marijuana, Trafficking Marijuana, and Possession of Drug Paraphernalia.
Several charges are still pending.
- SPD investigating several purse-snatchings in retail parking lots
- Both missing Bonners Ferry girls found safe
- Snowy start to Saturday in Spokane
- Passenger killed after collision with Chelan County snowplow
- Robbery suspects arrested after breaking into motel room
- Pullman psychologist arrested for sexually assaulting patient