SPOKANE, Wash. - A small airplane crash at Felts Field closed the airport for over two hours on Tuesday morning.
Just after 1:30 a.m. a twin engine Piper "Navajo Chieftain" airplane landed at Felts with its wheels up.
The pilot of the craft wasn't injured, but the airplane was damaged.
The Federal Aviation Administration's Flight Standards District Office will investigate the incident.
Felts Field reopened at 4 a.m.
- Rep. McMorris Rodgers issues statement on FCC net neutrality vote
- Morning Sprint: Dec. 14
- As bald eagles converge on Lake Coeur d'Alene, biologist warns of lead bullet use
- Christmas inflatable decorations slashed
- Toddler learns to snowboard before first birthday
- Spokane Democrats say Alabama special election gives hope for 2018