KELLOGG, Idaho - UPDATE: No one was in McConnell Hotel when it caught fire. Still no word on the cause of the fire.
Multiple fires have broken out in Kellogg, Idaho.
Multiple structures are threatened. Businesses are being told to evacuate. According to the Shoshone County Fire Department, the fire started at the historic McConnell Hotel, and then jumped the street and spread to other buildings and a strip mall.
Businesses are being told to evacuate.
We have a crew on the way, and will continue to update.
- Snowy start to Saturday in Spokane
- One girl found, one still missing from Bonners Ferry
- Passenger killed after collision with Chelan County snowplow
- Robbery suspects arrested after breaking into motel room
- Pullman psychologist arrested for sexually assaulting patient
- Second storm of the week brings new snow, high winds to Inland NW