GRANT COUNTY, Wash. - A two-vehicle crash left three people dead and eight others injured in Grant County early Thursday morning.
According to the Grant County Sheriff's Office, it happened in a rural area near Adams Road and Frenchman Hills Road.
Deputies said one vehicle is a full sized van, the other was a SUV with just the driver. The van left the roadway, rolling multiple times and ejecting several people.
All of the deceased were passengers in the van. The extent of the injuries and the ages of the victims are not yet known.
Deputies say the intersection of Adams and Frenchman Hills will remain closed while they investigate the cause of the crash.
This is a developing story. We will continue to provide more information as it becomes available.
- Student strangers become friends planning March For Our Lives Spokane
- Suspect on the loose after hours-long standoff
- Jersey Mikes donates all sales to Providence Health Care Foundation
- Body found at Winchester State Park
- Interior Secretary and Spokane Tribe discuss opioid crisis, Grand Coulee Dam compensation
- Wake Up Call to offer puppaccinos on National Puppy Day