SPOKANE, Wash. - Mt. Spokane is hiring 250 seasonal positions at a job fair Saturday. Positions include guest services, lift operations, and a lot more.
“We've got a lot of positions open, and most of them don't require a whole lot of experience,” said Mt. Spokane General Manager Brad McQuarrie. “Just a good attitude and a good customer service orientation. But we'd love to have those people with a smile on their face who love winter and love the mountain.”
When you work for the mountain, you get to ski or snowboard before or after your shift.
The job fair will last from 8 a.m. to 12 p.m. You should bring a resume and a completed application.
- As bald eagles converge on Lake Coeur d'Alene, biologist warns of lead bullet use
- Christmas inflatable decorations slashed
- Toddler learns to snowboard before first birthday
- Spokane Democrats say Alabama special election gives hope for 2018
- Band members charged with raping woman released from jail
- Grant County deputies searching for missing teenager