SPOKANE, Wash. - UPDATE: New closures have been announced, mostly from washouts and mud slides.
-Burnett Road from Dover Rd (north) to Dover Rd (south)
-Crestview Road from Cedar Rd to Viewmont rd
-Burnett Road from Four Mound Rd east to Dover Rd (north)
-Harvard Branch Road east of Harvard Rd (north of Stoughton Rd)
-Graham Road from Salnave Rd south to Baker Rd
-Antler Road from Cedar Rd to Austin Rd
Several more roads have been closed due to flooding.
The Little Spokane river forecast is calling for flood stage and is potentially higher than it has been in 20 years, according to the NOAA.
Spokane County Public Works has added:
-Ballard Road to Grove Rd. is now closed.
-Cameron Road from Ritchey Rd. to Culver Rd.
-Aspen Meadows Drive from Lois Dr. to Lois Dr.
-Cornwall Road from Yale Rd. to Byers Rd.
-Greenwood Drive from Indian Canyon to Rimrock Dr.
-Dunn Road from Day Rd. to Day Mt. Spokane Rd.
-Betz Road from just east of Hwy. 904, east to Andrus Rd.
The following are still closed:
-Campbell Road from Elder Rd. to Stoughton Rd.
-Orchard Bluff Road from Dunn Rd. to Big Meadows Rd.
-Harvard Road from Elder Rd. to Stringham Rd.
-Latah Creek Road from Valley Chapel Rd. south to the dead end
-Ross Creek Road from Blanchard Rd. north to Pend Oreille County line.
-Conklin Road from Deer Creek Rd. to Tallman Rd.
-Elder Road from Jackson Rd. to Madison Rd.
-Kellogg Road approximately one mile off Hwy. 206 at end of road
-Blanchard Road from Chapman Rd to Ross Creek Rd is now OPEN.
Additional road closures are anticipated later today. We will continue to update.
- Spokane ranked 2nd least safe city in Washington
- Forum seeks to end child abuse, increase affordable childcare in Spokane
- Spokane firefighter with legacy of protecting firefighters remembered
- Vanessa Behan Crisis Nursery provides safe, confidential temporary childcare
- The impacts of child abuse, through the eyes of an officer
- Daycare worker fights for better access to childcare after death of Caiden Henry