Two new road closures are in effect as of Friday afternoon due to washouts:
-Blanchard Road is closed from Chapman Road to Ross Creek Road.
-Latah Creek Road is closed from Valley Chapel Road south to the dead end.
The rainfall, combined with warmer temperatures and wind in eastern Washington and northern Idaho has led to a water level rise in several creeks and streams, bringing them to flood stage.
Other road closures from earlier in the week are still in effect:
Ross Creek Road from Blanchard Road north to Pend Oreille County Line.
Conklin Road from Deer Creek Road to Tallman Road.
Elder Road from Jackson Road to Madison Road.
Kellogg Road approximately one mile off Highway. 206 at end of road.
We will continue to update with more closures.
- Moose rescued after getting tangled in swing set
- Beloved Crescent building Christmas window displays are back
- Cryptocurrency craze
- Spokane Park Board votes to create cross country skiing trails near golf course
- More people misuse disabled parking spots in winter months
- 'Tobacco 21' seeks to up the age to purchase cigarettes and e-cigarettes