SPOKANE, Wash. — Every month, we highlight the life-saving care Sacred Heart Children’s Hospital provides families near and far. This month, we’re hearing from a family who is reflecting on their time, and success, at Sacred Heart just over four years ago.
- Spokane groups host vigil and march in solidarity following death of Tyre Nichols
- WATCH: U.S. shoots down Chinese surveillance balloon
- Man killed in car crash near Quincy, Washington
- Despite decreasing numbers, local businesses still concerned with crime near Camp Hope
- US downs Chinese balloon over ocean, moves to recover debris