SPOKANE, Wash. - Around 5:00 a.m. this morning, a man used a stolen backhoe to try and get some cash from an ATM at the WSE Credit Union in Northwest Spokane.
He caused significant damage to the ATM, but wasn't able to take any money. He left the scene in the backhoe, then ditched it near the TJ Meenach bridge.
As of this morning,officers and K-9 units were still looking for the suspect in the area.
- KXLY4 News honored for best news series
- Free bagel tomorrow on "Take Your Child to Work Day"
- Level 3 sex offender released to Spokane
- Get free ice cream and a chance to win free Cirque tickets
- Sentencing delayed for former police sergeant found guilty of rape
- EWU names Hickey as new Athletic Director