SPOKANE, Wash. - Around 5:00 a.m. this morning, a man used a stolen backhoe to try and get some cash from an ATM at the WSE Credit Union in Northwest Spokane.
He caused significant damage to the ATM, but wasn't able to take any money. He left the scene in the backhoe, then ditched it near the TJ Meenach bridge.
As of this morning,officers and K-9 units were still looking for the suspect in the area.
- Police search for person who sexually assaulted EWU student
- Moses Lake remembers Chico's Pizza Parlor
- City of Spokane responds to tragedy on their new ice ribbon
- Elks Lodge 228 vandalized, suspects on the run
- Post Falls man sentenced after 7th DUI conviction
- Hospitals continue flu season visitor restrictions