WORLEY, Idaho - A man was killed on Highway 95 Tuesday after he was ejected from the tractor he was operating.
Deputies responded to calls of an industrial accident around 10 a.m. to 23100 S. Hwy 95. They learned that the operator was pushing rock down a steep embankment and was thrown forward from the tractor and run over. The operator has been identified as 74-year-old Arthur R. Brand from Worley, Idaho.
This is an ongoing investigation. More information will be released when available.
Federal budget cuts could impact Spokane County assistance programs
Deputies searching for man who stole safe from grocery store
- Federal budget cuts could impact Spokane County assistance programs
- Deputies searching for man who stole safe from grocery store
- SPD arrest two people believed to be involved in series of violent crimes
- A billion dollar animal overpass on I-90
- Local business seeks public's help with propane theft
- Railroad crossing malfunction blocks road