SPOKANE, Wash. - Major Crimes is investigating an incident at Providence Hospital after reports of someone jumping or falling off the helipad.
There is no word yet on the identity of the man, who was pronounced deceased at the scene.
There is a high likelihood it was a suicide.
This is an ongoing investigation.
- Forum seeks to end child abuse, increase affordable childcare in Spokane
- Spokane firefighter with legacy of protecting firefighters remembered
- Vanessa Behan Crisis Nursery provides safe, confidential temporary childcare
- The impacts of child abuse, through the eyes of an officer
- Daycare worker fights for better access to childcare after death of Caiden Henry
- Kxly4 Extreme Team gets to work renovating Project ID