PLUMMER, Idaho - A reported threat at Lakeside High School caused the Plummer Worley School District to go on lockdown Tuesday morning.
The lockdown has since been lifted and students are safe. The Coeur d'Alene Tribal School did not participate in the lockdown, because there was no immediate danger. In an alert, however, they said they will lockdown in the future “as a precautionary measure if any neighboring schools have issued a lockdown.”
- Spokane is growing and rentals can't keep up
- Protesters urge Rep. McMorris Rodgers to vote against Republican tax bill
- K9 Kahn locates stolen gun ditched by fleeing suspect
- Wolves poached in northeast Washington
- Washington medical partnership shapes future of medicine
- Spokane to open new Community Court following downtown success