SPOKANE, Wash. - With thousands of locals planning on joining in the hustle and bustle of Black Friday, local businesses know they can't miss out on those customers.
Many stores have already rolled out Black Friday prices, but they say they're ready for the surge of shoppers this weekend.
White Elephant began its sales early with White Wednesday. Those sale prices will continue on Black Friday as well.
"We're going to have a percent off the whole store. So guns and ammo are going to be 10% off and everything else is going to be 15% off," said Katie Mustered, the store manager of the White Elephant located on Division.
You can also enter to win a $400 gift package at both White Elephant locations.
Huppin's has been running its Black Friday sales all week. You can find bargains on 4K TVs, kitchen appliances like a Kitchenaid mixer and Beats earbud headphones for 50% off.
Some other stores say they are not planning for big crowds on Black Friday. Mountain Gear says its customers will be enjoying the great outdoors on Thanksgiving and the day after.
"They come in here Saturday and Sunday, after all the insanity of Friday. We offer the same deals on Saturday and Sunday that we offer on Friday," said Sales Manager John Schwartz.
Mountain Gear won't reveal its big plans for Black Friday, but did give a little bit of a tease.
"If you're a skiier, you might want to swing by on Friday and Saturday," Schwartz said.
- Man crosses center line, hits oncoming vehicle near Sagle
- 18 pounds of meth recovered from impounded car near Wenatchee
- March For Our Rights in Sandpoint counter-rally to March For Our Lives
- Small caliber casings found in locker room at Shadle Park High School
- Northwest Pet Expo gives local rescue groups chance to match animals in forever homes
- Air 4 Adventure: Spring skiing at Silver Mountain