LEWISTON, Idaho - A Lewiston, Idaho man used a shotgun shell blank to scare off a package thief.
He said a thief had targeted the home multiple times, taking holiday decorations and packages. The man got fed up, purchased cameras and then came up with a way to teach the thief a lesson.
The man placed a package on the porch as bait, and then set up his device. He just wanted to scare the thief, so he put the shell under a nearby bench on the porch and attached fishing line to it. When the thief took the box, it set off a loud bang.
His plan was successful, and the would-be thief left without the package.
Snowmobiler killed in avalanche in eastern Idaho
Bill would use bonds to fund more mental health facilities
- Snowmobiler killed in avalanche in eastern Idaho
- Bill would use bonds to fund more mental health facilities
- Iconic Moses Lake pizza parlor on fire
- Skate still alive after fall on Ice Ribbon
- Fire closes Moses Lake pizza parlor for "foreseeable future"
- Weather cooperates as hundreds turn out for 3rd annual Walk for Life NW