MOSES LAKE, Wash. - A Level 3 Sex Offender will be released from prison on November 28, and will live in the 900 block of West Broadway in Moses Lake. Lucio Lemos is not currently wanted for any crime.
The Grant county Sheriff's Office releases sex offender information to the public if they feel that information is relevant and necessary to protect the public and to counteract the danger of the sex offender.
Level 3 sex offenders pose a high risk to re-offend within the community at large.
You can view Grant County's OffenderWatch here.
- Moose rescued after getting tangled in swing set
- Beloved Crescent building Christmas window displays are back
- Cryptocurrency craze
- Spokane Park Board votes to create cross country skiing trails near golf course
- More people misuse disabled parking spots in winter months
- 'Tobacco 21' seeks to up the age to purchase cigarettes and e-cigarettes