MOSES LAKE, Wash. - A Level 3 Sex Offender will be released from prison on November 28, and will live in the 900 block of West Broadway in Moses Lake. Lucio Lemos is not currently wanted for any crime.
The Grant county Sheriff's Office releases sex offender information to the public if they feel that information is relevant and necessary to protect the public and to counteract the danger of the sex offender.
Level 3 sex offenders pose a high risk to re-offend within the community at large.
You can view Grant County's OffenderWatch here.
- Dance studio sues City, says damages from city-owned property forced closure
- Martie Soderberg found guilty of conspiring to kill her husband
- Man crosses center line, hits oncoming vehicle near Sagle
- 18 pounds of meth recovered from impounded car near Wenatchee
- March For Our Rights in Sandpoint counter-rally to March For Our Lives
- Small caliber casings found in locker room at Shadle Park High School