SPOKANE, Wash. - KXLY4's fifth Field of Dreams, and fiftieth Extreme Team Project, is about to get underway.
After months of taking nominations, this year's lucky winner is the A.M. Cannon Park, which will become our next hometown Chevrolet Diamonds and Dreams Field.
It's been decades since anyone has touched the park.
Now, KXLY's Extreme Team is going to give it a complete makeover.
The changes made will turn this park into a Field of Dreams for the West Central Community, the Lilac Blind Foundation, Sysa Baseball, and more.
Construction will kick into high gear next week.
- Sen. Maria Cantwell speaks on opioid crisis in Spokane, proposes new legislation
- Neighbors want to see crime-ridden motel shut down in Spokane Valley
- McMorris Rodgers' day in Spokane
- 32-year-old cold case from Pasco wraps up in Spokane
- Idaho ranked among the least "sinful" states
- City to resume yard and food waste collection