HAUSER LAKE, Idaho - The Kootenai County Sheriff's Office is asking for the public's help in identifying a woman suspected of committing a series of thefts in the Hauser Lake area.
The woman pictured above is believed to be traveling with a man in a 4-door Toyota sedan with Oregon plates.
The woman is suspected of passing stolen checks at various places in Kootenai County. Those checks are believed to be stolen from the Hauser area.
The sheriff's office is also seeking the identity of another woman. This person entered the Bank of America on Henry St. in Post Falls and attempted to cash a fraudulent check on Wednesday. The sheriff's office says the woman is white with a heavy set build and red hair.
Anyone with information on the incident is asked to call Det. R. Bobier at 208-446-1367.
- Burglar crawls through doggy door; busted by deputy
- Kootenai County Jail low on beds, room for inmates
- Cheney High School students 'walk out' to show solidarity, ask for change
- Stevens County Sheriff's looking for home invasion suspects
- My Fresh Basket offers variety of cooking classes, events
- Washington schools rank high for Peace Corps volunteering