KOOTENAI COUNTY, Idaho - A traffic stop in Coeur d'Alene late Wednesday night lead to a drug trafficking arrest.
Kootenai County Deputies pulled over 23-year-old Alyza Hawk just before midnight on I-90. They found Hawk had a suspended license and illegal drugs in her pockets.
Her passenger, 32-year-old David Kallowat, had a felony warrant for drug possession.
The car was full of heroin, hydrocodone, marijuana, and cash. The pair were arrested on a number of charges.
- As bald eagles converge on Lake Coeur d'Alene, biologist warns of lead bullet use
- Christmas inflatable decorations slashed
- Toddler learns to snowboard before first birthday
- Spokane Democrats say Alabama special election gives hope for 2018
- Band members charged with raping woman released from jail
- Grant County deputies searching for missing teenager