COEUR D'ALENE, Idaho - The Kootenai County Sheriff's Office will support an effort to help a local family whose young son is undergoing treatment for cancer by joining the school's annual Christmas sing-along. A deputy will take a “pie to the face.”
Deputy Doug Goodman, a School Resource Officer, will join students and staff at Dalton Elementary School Friday morning for the school's annual Christmas sing-along. During the morning assembly, Deputy Goodman will take four pies to the face in recognition of a $2,000 donation by employees of the sheriff’s office from their annual “No-Shave November” fundraising campaign to raise money for families fighting cancer.
Dalton’s assembly begins at 9:15 a.m. on Friday, Dec. 15. The school is located at 6335 N. Mt. Carrol, Dalton Gardens.
- Skater falls on Spokane ice ribbon, dies
- Fire closes Moses Lake pizza parlor for "foreseeable future"
- Iconic Moses Lake pizza parlor on fire
- Weather cooperates as hundreds turn out for 3rd annual Walk for Life NW
- WSU community honors quarterback with candlelight vigil
- Spokane's favorite crossing guard