PRIEST RIVER, Idaho - UPDATE: The jogger has been identified as 36-year-old Katherine R Malone of Nashville, TN. The investigation into the incident is still ongoing.
Idaho State Police said a woman was killed in Priest River Thursday around 9:53 a.m. by a logging truck.
She was jogging near the 16000 block of Dufort Road as a logging truck, driven by 22-year-old Jesse R. Flory, was negotiating a left hand curve. ISP said Flory lost control of the truck and it overturned. Part of the truck struck the woman, killing her.
ISP's investigation in the crash is ongoing. The woman's identity has not been released at this time.
- Snowy start to Saturday in Spokane
- One girl found, one still missing from Bonners Ferry
- Passenger killed after collision with Chelan County snowplow
- Robbery suspects arrested after breaking into motel room
- Pullman psychologist arrested for sexually assaulting patient
- Second storm of the week brings new snow, high winds to Inland NW