SPOKANE, Wash. - H&M announced their grand opening at NorthTown Mall will be Thursday, Nov. 16.
H&M is one of the world's largest clothing retailers. Their new Spokane location will offer ladies, men and teens to separate “store within a store” sections for accessories. This location will also carry the H&M Kids Collection for newborns to 14 year olds.
The retailer said in celebration of opening day, H&M at NorthTown Mall will offer the first 200 shoppers in line an H&M Access to Fashion Pass, valued from $10 to $300, in addition to other opening offers.
The new store will bring 20 new jobs to the area, the company said they were almost all hired locally. For available job opportunities, visit career.hm.com.
- KXLY spreads holiday cheer at Spokane Guild School
- Rep. McMorris Rodgers issues statement on FCC net neutrality vote
- Morning Sprint: Dec. 14
- As bald eagles converge on Lake Coeur d'Alene, biologist warns of lead bullet use
- Christmas inflatable decorations slashed
- Toddler learns to snowboard before first birthday