SPOKANE, Wash. - H&M announced their grand opening at NorthTown Mall will be Thursday, Nov. 16.
H&M is one of the world's largest clothing retailers. Their new Spokane location will offer ladies, men and teens to separate “store within a store” sections for accessories. This location will also carry the H&M Kids Collection for newborns to 14 year olds.
The retailer said in celebration of opening day, H&M at NorthTown Mall will offer the first 200 shoppers in line an H&M Access to Fashion Pass, valued from $10 to $300, in addition to other opening offers.
The new store will bring 20 new jobs to the area, the company said they were almost all hired locally. For available job opportunities, visit career.hm.com.
- Crowd marches for Second Amendment in Franklin Park
- Police looking for suspicious male who contacted young girl
- Car believed to have driven into the Spokane River
- Leaders in 'Me Too' movement speak at Gonzaga University
- Months after school shooting, Freeman students walk out
- Spokane Valley students push to reform gun laws, met with opposition