Riverfront Park's ice ribbon will host Yoga on Ice every Tuesday, except December 26 and January 2.
The event is free to the public. Athleta specials and a hot beverage will be offered after each class. Waiver forms will be provided, and need to be filled out before each class.
You are asked to dress warmly, bring your own mat, grab a friend, and “come give your stress the cold shoulder!”
- Police search for person who sexually assaulted EWU student
- Moses Lake remembers Chico's Pizza Parlor
- City of Spokane responds to tragedy on their new ice ribbon
- Elks Lodge 228 vandalized, suspects on the run
- Post Falls man sentenced after 7th DUI conviction
- Hospitals continue flu season visitor restrictions