SPOKANE, Wash. - Average gas prices in all 50 states have risen since last week, according to GasBuddy.
The website tracks fuel trends across the country and marks Washington as the third most expensive state for gas at the moment.
Surveys show that seven states, including Washington and Oregon saw double-digit increases in price in the last week.
Washington’s average price rose 16.2 cents from last week’s average,and is currently about 36 cents above last month’s average.
Idaho also feeling a little extra pain at the pump. The state is ranked 17th least expensive, but they saw a 9 cent increase over the last week and sit about 23 cents above February’s average.
GasBuddy said the most common gas price in the country is $2.49 per gallon. The current average price in Washington is just above $3.00. Spokane’s average is $2.75.
Catch up on the day's news and look ahead to tomorrow by signing up for the Daily Local email newsletter from KXLY4. Headlines, events, and staff picks every weeknight at 8 p.m. Sign up HERE to get your news on the D.L.
Level 1 Evacuation Notice issued for wildfire burning near Reservation Road in Stevens County
Fire engine crashes while responding to a call in Royal City
- Level 1 Evacuation Notice issued for wildfire burning near Reservation Road in Stevens County
- Fire engine crashes while responding to a call in Royal City
- Unity in the Community draws thousands to Riverfront Park
- Help a local nonprofit raise money for families in need of medical travel
- There's still time this August to check out Sunday Art Mart
- One driver dead in crash near Tensed