SPOKANE, Wash. - The Zag Shop on campus can't seem to hold onto Final Four shirts very long.
The first shipment came in Sunday, just hours after the Elite 8 win and it wasn't long before the bookstore was sold out. Two days and several shipments later, employees have started putting out the shipping boxes the t-shirts arrived in and allowing customers to browse sizes themselves.
Due to NCAA licensing rules, only the participating schools can sell tournament merchandise. While there's certainly been a lot of interest this week, the store never seems to have a down season.
"Zag fans are zag fans 365 days a year," explained manager Ken Roughton. "They're with us and with the team all year long."
To order your Final Four gear, visit http://shop.gozags.com/
- Morning Sprint: Dec. 12
- Alaska Airlines gives local kids an adventure to the 'North Pole'
- Spokane is growing and rentals can't keep up
- Protesters urge Rep. McMorris Rodgers to vote against Republican tax bill
- K9 Kahn locates stolen gun ditched by fleeing suspect
- Wolves poached in northeast Washington