SEATTLE - UPDATE: Kamau Curnal turned himself in to the U.S. Marshals Service in Seattle on Thursday night. The arrest was without incident.
The FBI has increased the reward for information leading to the arrest of a sex trafficking suspect who may be in the Seattle area.
29-year-old Kamau Curnal is wanted out of the FBI's Portland Field Office, but investigators believe he may be living in the Seattle area because of his extensive ties there.
The FBI is now offering a reward of up to $15,000 for information leading to his arrest and conviction.
- EWU police looking for person of interest in sexual assault case
- Urgent need for Habitat for Humanity volunteers
- Spokane Fire Dept. responds to heavy smoke coming from N. Spokane home
- One shot in Hillyard drug deal, suspected shooter detained
- Small earthquake shakes NW Montana
- Thousands turn out for Women's March