STEVENS COUNTY, Wash. - Washington State Patrol Troopers are investigating a crash that happened along State Route 291, approaching mile post 24.
WSP said a driver of a Dodge Neon failed to negotiate a curve when the car went off the roadway striking a rock wall.
30-year-old Marcus Samuels McDaniel died at the scene. WSP said he was not wearing his seat belt.
The driver of the car and another passenger, who were wearing seat belts, were uninjured.
- Morning Sprint: Dec. 14
- As bald eagles converge on Lake Coeur d'Alene, biologist warns of lead bullet use
- Christmas inflatable decorations slashed
- Toddler learns to snowboard before first birthday
- Spokane Democrats say Alabama special election gives hope for 2018
- Band members charged with raping woman released from jail