CHENEY, Wash. - A Yakima woman was killed and two others injured in an accident on westbound I-90 near the Cheney-Tyler exit Wednesday morning.
An SUV was traveling westbound on I-90 at MP 260 when the driver attempted to get into the left lane, lost control, and left the roadway to the right. The car struck a rock and rolled to a stop on its side.
The driver, 45-year-old Tamara Wilkins from Yakima, was pronounced deceased at the scene.
88-year-old Virginia Haas and 64-year-old Barbara Proffitt, both from Spokane, were injured and transported by ambulance to Sacred Heart.
- Pullman psychologist jailed for rape found dead in cell
- Services, schedules change for Presidents Day
- Spokane Police Arrest two suspects following string of purse snatching incidents
- Idaho man accused of shooting at officer in custody
- Canine influenza spreads to East Idaho
- Both missing Bonners Ferry girls found safe