SPOKANE, Wash. - Spokane County Sheriff's Deputies are looking for 33-year-old Sam Ingram after he fled law enforcement last night.
After an alleged domestic violence situation, a victim reported fearing that Ingram would kill her.
Deputy Ryan Truman located the car Ingram was believed to be driving and attempted to stop the vehicle, but Ingram accelerated, fleeing with one other adult male passenger in his vehicle.
A high speed pursuit ensued on North Newport Hwy towards Hwy. 2. Ingram drove recklessly, erratically braking and swerving in attempt to escape the Deputy.
Ingram's vehicle spun off the road and into the center median near Chattaroy Rd., where his passenger came out of the vehicle and surrendered to authorities.
Ingram managed to continue the car chase for a short time, eventually abandoning his vehicle and fleeing on foot.
Deputies, K9 units, and Air 1 searched for Ingram but were unsuccessful.
Ingram is facing two misdemeanor warrants in addition to charges of Attempting to Elude Law Enforcement, Driving While License Suspended, and a potential domestic violence charge in connection with this incident.
If you have any information on Ingram, contact Crime Check at 509-456-2233.
- Snowy start to Saturday in Spokane
- One girl found, one still missing from Bonners Ferry
- Passenger killed after collision with Chelan County snowplow
- Robbery suspects arrested after breaking into motel room
- Pullman psychologist arrested for sexually assaulting patient
- Second storm of the week brings new snow, high winds to Inland NW