HAYDEN, Idaho - UPDATE: Following a six day search for Timothy Sullivan, he was found Friday morning.
Just before 8:00, Western States Equipment called ther Kootenai County Sheriff's Office to report a disoriented man on their property, located in the 10700 block of N Highway 95.
Sullivan appeared to be dehydrated and in need of medical care, he was taken to Kootenai Health for treatment.
Sheriff’s detectives are still investigating his whereabouts for the past six days.
Kootenai County Sheriff's Deputies are looking for 59-year-old Timothy Sullivan of Hayden, Idaho.
Deputies said Sullivan has a medical condition, but did not specify. He was last seen around 3:30 in the afternoon on Saturday near Lacey Ave. walking towards Highway 95.
Sullivan is described as 6’ tall, 155 lbs, balding with hair and Hazel eyes. He was last seen wearing a white shirt, light colored knee high shorts, a dark colored ball cap and was carrying a black or gray backpack.
Detectives ask anyone who has seen Sullivan, or has any information on his current whereabouts, to call the Kootenai County Sheriff’s Office at 208-446-1300. Case # 17-33947.
- Both missing Bonners Ferry girls found safe
- Snowy start to Saturday in Spokane
- Passenger killed after collision with Chelan County snowplow
- Robbery suspects arrested after breaking into motel room
- Pullman psychologist arrested for sexually assaulting patient
- Second storm of the week brings new snow, high winds to Inland NW